This Easter put together a wow-your-guests feast with these simple yet showstopping 18 party recipes that you can use all season long.
There is something for everyone, whether you like meat or fish, have a sweet or savory tooth, you’re vegetarian or not, this menu will please all your friends and family ( including you!).
From traditional Easter breads, to flavorful sides and main dishes, plus an array of sweet treats to help you make the best Easter brunch /party /picnic ever!
1. Easy Deviled Quail Eggs
2. Traditional Hot Cross Buns
3. Easter Brioche Bunnies with Saffron
4. Baked Sweet Potato Chips
5. Spring Crostini with Pea pesto
6. Chipotle Guacamole Deviled Eggs
7. Rosti with Smoked Salmon
8. Easter Empanadas with Lamb & Mushroom
9. Shredded Lamb Tacos with Orange Salsa
10. Deep-fried Rigatoni Pasta with Ricotta & Spicy Marinara sauce
11. British Fish Pie with Scallops & King Prawns
12. Spring Asparagus Salad
13. Salmon Fishcakes with Spicy Lime Yogurt dip
14. American Carrot Cake with Orange Mascarpone Cream
15. Gluten-free Easter Egg Sugar Cookies
16. Easter Ombre Pinata Cake
17. Easter Double Chocolate Cupcakes with Vanilla buttercream
18. Easter Bunny Pancake
Tags: brunch, chocolate, dairy free, easter, easy recipes, eggs, finger food, Fish, foodie, gluten free, healthy recipes, kids friendly, lamb, lunch box, meat, mexican, party, pasta, quick recipes, spring, tacos, vegetarian, weekend recipes