Celebrate the 4th of July with one of the most fun and easy recipes to make for the Independence day!
They are perfect if you are planning a big BBQ, you can make the popsicles in batches and please a large crowd with very little effort.
The 4th of July Popsicles only require 3 ingredients, fresh and tasty with a fruity flavor, this recipe will bright up your Summer day in no time!
They are absolutely kid-friendly and you can swap Greek yogurt for a dairy free alternative to make them vegan as well.
These Popsicles scream out loud U-S-A and will bring out all the patriotism inside you!
- 2 cups cranberry juice
- 2 cups Greek yogurt (or coconut milk)
- 2 cups Blue Gatorade or similar drink
- Fill pop molds for ⅓ with the cranberry juice. Freeze for 3 h or until frozen.
- Fill the pop molds with ⅓ of the yogurt or coconut milk. Freeze again for 3 h or until frozen.
- Fill the remaining gaps, leaving ¼ inch at the top with the blue Gatorade.
- Cover molds with tin foil and insert sticks. Freeze for another 3 h or until solid.
- Genlty remove the popsicles from the molds (you can run them until warm water to help remove them) and enjoy!