A quick healthy dessert that is super easy to make - This Berry and Yogurt Parfait is ready in 5 minutes and quick to become a favourite summer treat!
This 4-ingredient parfait is packed with energy & fruits and is super quick to make, even on busy mornings.
Fill mason jars with the Berry and Yogurt Parfait for a healthful breakfast on-the-go, or for a healthy afternoon snack.
Even better, If you're looking for a fancy and easy dessert, this parfait as got it covered for you. Simply layer the fruits and yogurt in a pretty glass to turn a few simple natural ingredients into a gourmet dessert!
Get creative and make a different yogurt parfait for everyday of the week by simply using your favorite colorful fruits.
You can mix fruit bits with crumbled nuts and healthy granola, or for a little more indulgent dessert, top with cookie crumble and chocolate.
If you're craving more sweet recipes, check out the Dessert gallery.
Berries and Yogurt Parfait
- 400 gr mixed fresh berries blueberry, strawberry, raspberry, roughly chopped
- 4 tbsp caster sugar or agave nectar
- 500 gr low-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- fresh mint leaves
- crumbled nuts or granola to decorate
- Mix the berries with half the sugar and lemon juice, then roughly mash them with a fork. Mix the remaining sugar into the yogurt, then layer up 6 glasses, alternating yogurt and berries.
- Decorate with fresh mint or chopped nuts and granola. Enjoy!
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.