This super hydrating morning smoothie is a simple and highly nutritious way to start the day at the best.
Packed with vitamins, this drink promises to give you the energy burst you need in the morning.
This healthy smoothie is super hydrating, so it's perfect for the beautiful sunny spring and summer days.
To make it, I've used simple fresh ingredients such as tarty Granny Smith apple, sweet and crunchy carrots, and delicious cantaloupe melon.
All you have to do is mix together all the ingredients, and in less than 5 mins you get one of the best smoothies you can dream of.
Delicious, colorful, and oh-so-good-for-you, this morning smoothie is the perfect drink to start the day.
More Breakfast Smoothie Recipes:
Morning Super Hydrating Smoothie
- 240 g cantaloupe melon seeds removed
- 1 Granny Smith Apple skin removed and diced
- 1 carrot finely shredded
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 2 tbsp greek yogurt use dairy-free yogurt for vegan version
- Place the melon flesh and the carrot into the jug of the blender, and blend until smooth.
- Add the diced apple and blend for a further 1 minute.
- Pour the yogurt and lime juice into the glass and blend all ingredients until smooth. Transfer into a large glass and serve.
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.