This gluten-free pasta bake with crispy pancetta and mushroom is the ultimate comfort food to make everyone around the table happy.
Gluten free pasta like you never had it before!
This gluten-free pasta bake with mushrooms and pancetta recipe is super easy to make and really stands-out from your regular gluten-free pasta dish.
Firstly, you make a flavourful mushroom and crispy pancetta ragu, then simply mix it with pasta and crème fraîche together.
Top with thyme and freshly grated Parmesan cheese and bake for only 3 min, until they're crispy and golden on top.
Your home will instantly smell amazing! Wait until they're cool enough, then all everyone at the table and enjoy these yummy comfy pasta pots.
This tasty gluten-free pasta bake with crispy pancetta, sauteed mushrooms and fresh herbs is the show-stopper of any Sunday meal.
A yummy pasta pot is the perfect comfort food that warms your heart up on the last winter days.
You can also bake this ahead and serve it at room temperature, making an excellent idea for picnics and lunch outdoors on the upcoming spring days.
More Pasta Bake Recipes to try:
Gluten-free Pasta Bake with Mushroom and Pancetta
- 400 g gluten-free pasta
- 100 g chestnut mushrooms, finely sliced
- 4 tablespoon pancetta cubes
- ½ leek, finely sliced
- 120 ml vegetable stock
- 200 g half fat crème fraîche
- 5 tablespoon Parmesan cheese
- handful parsley leaves, chopped
- few sprigs of thyme
- 1 garlic clove, lightly crushed
- extravirgin olive oil
- salt & pepper
- Heat a skillet and ad oil, thyme and garlic. Stir- fry for a minute then, fold leek, pancetta and mushroom in.
- Cook for about 5 min or until cooked through, then season to taste and remove from the heat.
- Boil the pasta in plenty of lightly salted boiling water for 7 min. Reserve about ½ cup of the water, then drain the pasta.
- Return the reserved water to the pan and add vegetable stock, whisk in the crème fraîche, then season to taste.
- Stir in the drained pasta, mushroom and bacon, and half the parmesan cheese, mixing until melted.
- Heat the grill for 3 mins. Tip the pasta and vegetables into a shallow, ovenproof dish or into mini casserole dishes.
- Mix together the remaining Parmesan and thyme, then scatter on top.
- Stand the dish on the base of a grill pan and grill for about 3 mins or until golden on top.
- Remove and leave to stand for 5 mins before serving.
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.