Mango Margarita is the ultimate refreshing cocktail you need to enjoy these days.
This drink couldn’t be easier to make, all you need is the ingredients of the classic margarita, plus a lovely, refreshing addition of a delicious mango.
I promise this super quick mango margarita will impress you and your guests at the next party!
- 8 ounces silver blanco, 100 percent agave tequila1-
- 2 ounces triple sec cointreau
- juice of 8 limes
- 2 seeded and peeled mango
- 2 tbsp agave nectar or sugar
- 3 cups ice cubes
- 1/8 tsp fine salt
- salt to decorate
- In a food processor blend mango, until smooth.
- In a large shaker or a container, mix together ice cubes with tequila, triple sec and lime.
- Add in mango puree, 1/8 tsp salt, and little sugar if desired, then shake all ingredients until combined. Brush with salt martini glasses and strain in the margarita diving among glasses. Serve immediately.
Fancy something more heart-warming? Homemade Baileys is your answer!