Valentine’s Day is around the corner, it’s time to find the perfect gift for your other-half ( and for yourself too)!
The foodie soul inside you would always go for the usual chocolate pralines and incredibly cute cupcakes. I know, you think you can’t go wrong (and probably you’re right). But this year, get creative and make this Valentine’s Day even more delicious by going the extra mile.
Give your sweetheart a gift you can both enjoy not only on this special occasion, but also on the days yet to come, because everyday is Valentine’s day!
1. The Gourmet Scratch Map comes in a stylish black, but the magic happens when you begin scratching the food you have tested and loved around Europe, making an all-colored perfect gift for serious eaters. (Gourmet Scratch Map £14, Getting Personal)
2. Ice cream ain’t for kids only. Cool things down ( just a tiny bit) during your Valentine’s day dinner with the practical semi-professional Swan Ice Cream Maker. Make delicious Frozen Berry Margarita’s, Champagne Sorbets, Strawberry Ice cream and many other yummy desserts in as little as 20 min. Don’t forget to have a look at the recipe book included for plenty of dessert inspirations. ( Swan Come Dine With Me Ice cream Maker £50, Amazon)
3. Don’t you know it already? Fresh aromatic herbs are the new flowers! Leave the poor roses where they belong and make your other-half smile with this adorable Indoor Allotment. Included in the set are some herb snips, 3 soil pellets and seed packets for growing Basil, Coriander and Oregano plants. I can smell already the delicious dinners in your nearest future. (Indoor Allotment £25, Getting Personal)
4. How about a romantic picnic to make the most out of Valentine’s weekend? The Weber Go-anywhere BBQ is the perfect gift to organize a day out into the wild nature just for you and your sweetheart. A tons of marshmallows is highly recommend! (Weber Go-anywhere BBQ £72, Hayes)
5. Sit back and relax with your loved one while dinner gets ready. Stirr does the job for you, automatically stirring the soup, pasta sauce and custard cream ( to name a few), while you enjoy a drink before a romantic meal! (Stirr Automatic Pan Stirrer £15, uutensil)
6. Coffee lovers, there’s something for you too. In Italy, no good meal can end without a great espresso, so make your very best one with this Bella Espresso Coffee Machine, and wake up your senses after a luxurious dinner. You can also make cappuccino’s, for the morning after. ( Bella Espresso Machine £80, Amazon)
7. This impressive Crepes & Tapas Maker cooks everything from starter to dessert! From Spanish style tapas, mini tortillas, simple eggs, teppanyaki veggies to pancakes and indulgent crepes, this accessory has all you need to make a delicious dinner directly at your romantic table. Plus, no time wasted washing up the dishes afterwards. ( Crepes & Tapas Maker £25, Domu)
8. Chocolate is a must on this special day. Make your love jump on her/his feet and show off this amazing Cascade Chocolate fountain. Have plenty of fruits ready to be dipped, or go straight in with your mouth! ( Cascade 3 Tier Chocolate Fountain £45, Sizzle)
9. Keep your nice bottle of Champagne (wine, beer and tequila are also welcomed) cool during the evening with this elegant and modern Wine Bucket. An all-time favorite for all the special celebrations of your life. Sorry, bottle not included! ( Elia Wine Bucket £31, Nisbets)
10. If you want to impress your date with that awesome celebrity Chef’s recipes, this COOK bookstand is your perfect companion. Stylish and practical, it can also be used on its own to decorate the kitchen. (Cookbook stand £20, Procook)
11. Waffles, Waffles and more Waffles. Can you think of anything more decadent and luxurious than that? Master this Belgian delicacy with this Double Waffle Maker, and create 10 mini heart-shaped waffles at once in less than 10 min. That’s the ultimate accessory for a delicious Valentine’s Day breakfast in bed! ( Double Waffle Maker £23, Domu)
12. Say I Love You in a million different ways with the Cricut Explore Cutting Machine. This amazing accessory does all the job for you, helping you create fantastic DIY crafts, and customize anything from muffin wraps & toppings, gifts, cards, t-shirts, cushions and virtually any stuff you can dream off! Browse the multiple galleries and projects or upload your own images and make unique gifts for the love of your life… and for yourself! (Cricut Explore Cutting Machine £250, HobbyCraft)
What’s your favorite gift?
Don’t forget to share this post with your loved ones and let them know there’s something you liked it 😉