Avocado and Chocolate Truffles
This easy vegan chocolate truffles recipe is the secret to make a sweet treat that can be actually good for you.
- 1 ripe avocado
- 5 oz good quality 72% dark chocolate
- 2 tbsp brown sugar optional
- ? tsp Maldon smoked flakes optional
- 2½ tbsp unsweetened dutch cocoa powder
- a pinch of chili powder optional
Peel the avocado and blend in a food processor until completely smooth .
Melt the chocolate in either the microwave or on the stove. Allow to cool.
Add in the mashed avocado, brown sugar, salt, and 1½ tbsp of the cocoa powder.
Mix until all combined.
Place the truffle mixture in the freezer for 10-15 mins and let cool until quite set.
Use a small ice cream scooper and form balls with your hands.
Roll in the remaining cocoa powder. Shake off the cocoa in excess and serve.