Golden Moon Milk
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Learn all about golden moon milk, how to make it, and why it may help you relax into a better night’s sleep!
- 1 teaspoon organic coconut oil or ghee
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ashwagandha
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Pinch of ground nutmeg
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 300 ml whole a2 Milk™
- 1 teaspoon honey (optional)
Heat a small saucepan over medium-low heat. Add in coconut oil, followed by cinnamon, turmeric, ashwagandha, ginger, nutmeg and a generous pinch of freshly ground black pepper. Whisk to combine all the ingredients, and allow to warm up for one minute.
Pour the milk into the saucepan and reduce heat to low. Cook, gently whisking to avoid lumps, until warmed through, about 5 minutes.
Add honey (if using), divide among two mugs and serve straight away.