Blood Orange and Rocket Salad
Brighten up your day with this gorgeous Blood Orange and Rocket Salad - Simple, packed with vibrant colors and so refreshing!
- 150 g fresh arugula
- 2 large blood oranges peeled and chopped into rounds
- 40 g almond flakes toasted
- 70 g crumbled feta optional
For the vinaigrette:
- juice of 1 blood orange
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt and ground black pepper
In a large bowl mix togheter rocket, blood oranges, almonds and feta ( if using).
In a small bowl whisk together blood orange juice, balsamic vinegar and olive oil. Season well with salt and pepper to taste.
Drizze the dressing over the salad and toss to combine.
Top with extra almonds and serve.
Calories: 207kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 21mg | Potassium: 441mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 1809IU | Vitamin C: 22mg | Calcium: 178mg | Iron: 2mg