Zucchini Noodles Frittata
- 2 small zucchini spiralized
- 1 large beef tomato seeded and cut into cubes
- 3 large eggs lightly beaten
- ½ mozzarella ball cut into strips or cubed I use about 50gr buffalo mozzarella
- 1 tbsp fresh chopped parsley
- 2 tbsp parmesan cheese optional
- sea salt and black pepper
- extravirgin olive oil
Preheat the oven to 375F/190C.
Brush with olive oil a large cast iron skillet or oven-proof pan and arrange the zucchini noodle on a even layer.
Distribute cubed tomatoes and parsley on top.
Pour in beaten eggs, mozzarella and parmesan (optional). Season generously with salt and pepper to taste.
Bake in the oven for about 20 min or until crispy & golden on top and around the edges.
Serve hot or allow to cool and serve at medium temperature.
Store in an airtight container and refrigerate for up to 2 days.