Bloody Easy Mary
Spicy, perfectly seasoned and refreshing, Bloody Mary is a classic cocktail that never goes out of fashion.
- 25 ml / 0.8 fl oz Vodka
- 100 ml / 3.5 fl oz tomato juice
- a squeeze of lemon juice
- 2 drops Tabasco and/or Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 wedge of lemon
- a celery stick
- sea salt flakes and pepper to taste
- a wedge of hard-boiled egg
- 3 pimiento filled spanish olives
- 1 thin slice Parma ham
Fill a highball glass with ice cubes.
Pour in vodka, tomato juice, and a squeeze of lemon juice.
AddTabasco or Worcestershire sauce and salt and pepper to taste.
Garnish with a celery stick and a wedge of lemon.
Serve together with a stick with egg, parma ham and olives.