Summer Italian Pasta Salad
- 1 package 500gr Farfalle pasta
- 7 oz 200gr organic cherry tomatoes, halved
- 200 g or 2 cans better if bottled high quality tuna chunks/steak, well drained
- 1 can sweetcorn drained
- handful of chopped fresh herbs basil, thyme, mint
- 2 mozzarella well drained and chopped
- a bunch of fresh arugula
- Extravirgin Olive Oil to taste
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
When water is boiling, add pasta and cook until "al dente" ( 2 mins earlier than what the package instruction say).
Meanwhile, add all ingredients into a large serving bowl, and season with salt and pepper to taste and a splash of Extravirgin olive oil.
Drain pasta and allow to cool slightly ( you can add a little olive oil so that pasta doesn't become sticky).
Add the pasta into the bowl, mix very well and serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to eat. Enjoy!