Perfect Ploughman's Lunch
Don’t feel like cooking? Put together a traditional Ploughman's lunch - A classic dish featuring some of the best British ingredients.
- 80 g mature English cheddar
- 70 g Leicester cheese
- 3-4 Pork Farms mini pork pies or one large individual pork pie cut into slices
- 6 little gem lettuce
- 4 pickled onions/gherkin/cornichon
- 2 hard-boiled eggs peeled and halved
- 2 slices of baked ham
- Handful of grapes about 70-80 g
- 6-10 cherry tomatoes
- ½ Granny Smith apple sliced
- 2 tbsp fruit chutney or piccalilli
- 2 tbsp English mustard
Half hour before serving, take the cheese out of the fridge and let it sit at room temperature.
Place the pickles, and condiments into small serving bowls.
Arrange the remaining ingredients nicely on a wood board or large platter and serve immediately.