The Best Air Fryer Pizza
Learn all the tricks and tips to make the BEST air fryer pizza and you'll never make pizza in the oven again!
Roll each pizza dough ball on a clean lightly floured surface, and make a pizza base just large enough to fit your air fryer basket.
Spread just enough pizza sauce on top of the base, leaving a border.
Place the pizza in the air fryer, and cook at 375 C / 180 C for 8 minutes, or until the crust is golden.
Add mozzarella chunks or burrata chunks on top of the pizza base and cook for 1-2 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
Remove the pizza from the air fryer, allow it to cool slightly, and serve.
- My pizza dough recipe makes about 4 8-inch-sized pizzas, depending on your air fryer.
- For a thin base with an airy crust (like the Neapolitan pizza) roll the dough very thin or up to ¼ inch.
- This is optional, but I like to place a small round sheet of baking paper under the pizza base before transferring it to the air fryer.
- You can precook the pizza base for 3 minutes if you like, then add tomato sauce and all the toppings and continue to cook the pizza for further 6 minutes.
- After you have baked your pizza, you can freeze the leftovers.
- Place leftover pizzas on a baking sheet, freeze for 30 minutes, then transfer in ziplock bags and store in the freezer for up to 3 months.
Serving: 1pizza | Calories: 411kcal | Carbohydrates: 80g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.1g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 1610mg | Potassium: 298mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 13g | Vitamin A: 438IU | Vitamin C: 7mg | Calcium: 18mg | Iron: 5mg