Golden Moon Milk
Learn all about golden moon milk, how to make it, and why it may help you relax into a better night sleep!
- 1 teaspoon organic coconut oil or ghee
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- ½ teaspoon ground ashwagandha
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- Pinch of ground nutmeg
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 300 ml fresh whole milk
- 1 teaspoon honey (optional)
Heat a small saucepan over medium-low heat. Add in coconut oil, followed by cinnamon, turmeric, ashwagandha, ginger, nutmeg and a generous pinch of freshly ground black pepper. Whisk to combine all the ingredients, and allow to warm up for one minute.
Pour the milk into the saucepan and reduce heat to low. Cook, gently whisking to avoid lumps, until warmed through, about 5 minutes.
Add honey (if using), divide among two mugs and serve straight away.