Homemade Irish Cream - Just like Baileys!
The easiest homemade Irish cream recipe you'll ever try. Skip the grocery store and make Irish cream liqueur at home in just 5 minutes!
- 1-⅓ cups Jameson Irish whiskey
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk 14 oz
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract or 1 scraped vanilla pod
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules
Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend on low speed for 30 seconds.
Transfer the mixture into a glass bottle with a tight-fitting lid and store in the refrigerator for up to 2 months.
Shake well before serving.
Calories: 154kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 29mg | Sodium: 37mg | Potassium: 111mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 15g | Vitamin A: 285IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 81mg | Iron: 1mg