The easiest dessert recipe in the world – This vegan ice cream is the ultimate 2 min-2 ingredients dessert!
All you only need is a banana and some peanut butter to make ice cream. I’m sure there’s magic involved too.
Slice and freeze some ripe bananas, then mix in a food processor together with peanut butter. Et-voilà, dessert is served.
This smart 2-Ingredient Peanut Butter Ice Cream makes a fantastic snack, dessert and even breakfast option. It’s dairy-free, vegan, kids-friendly, healthy, quick and simply delicious!
2-Ingredient Peanut Butter Ice Cream
- 4 bananas ripe
- 4 tbsp peanut butter
- chocolate chips optional, to decorate
- Slice the bananas and arrange on a baking tray covered with parchment paper.
- Freeze for 2 h or overnight.
- Place the banana slices in a food processor. Blend for 1 min, scraping down the banana mixture with a spatula.
- Pulse for another minute until smooth.
- Add in peanut butter and pulse until combined.
- Decorate with chocolate chips and serve immediately.
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.