Looking for an easy delicious party dessert? These cheesecake filled strawberries are the perfect sweet bite for any occasion!
There’s no better way to celebrate the holiday season than pairing some bubbles with these cheesecake filled strawberries. It’s like the perfect love story, they were meant to be together.
Making these mouthwatering strawberries takes only 15 mins, by the time your bubbles are nice and chilled you’ll be ready to serve them.
Start by cutting off the stems and a small part of the bottom with a sharp knife, so that your strawberries can properly stand.
Remove part of the inside flesh with a melon baller or a sharp knife, depending how big the strawberries are, mine were very tiny so I used a small paring knife.
Prepare the cheesecake filling , go for a natural flavour or add some homemade nutella – yes, this is me tempting you right now. Then transfer the cream into a piping bag and fill each strawberry. If the cream is too runny, refrigerate in the freezer for 5-10 mins until is a bit more set.
Once all your strawberries are nicely filled, decorate with crumbled pistachios and fresh basil baby leaves.
You can also top them with blueberry or some chopped hazelnuts… YUM!
Et-voilà! With very little effort your cheesecake filled strawberries are all ready! Healthy, quick and delicious. Could you ask for more?
Call your friends, open up a nice bottle of champagne and celebrate any occasion, whether it’ s Bastille day, Independence day, Christmas, birthdays, Valentine’s day or any ordinary day!
Cheesecake Filled Strawberries
- 16 medium organic strawberries
- 500 gr fresh ricotta drained
- 4 tbsp caster sugar
- zest of 1 lemon
- zest of 1 orange
- 1/2 vanilla bean optional
- 1/2 cup peeled pistachios finely crumbled
- a bunch of baby basil leaves to decorate
- Cut off the stems and a small part of the bottom with a sharp knife, so that your strawberries can properly stand.
- Remove part of the inside flesh with a melon baller or a sharp knife, depending on the size of the strawberries.
- Prepare the cheesecake filling.Put the ricotta and sugar in a large bowl and mix energetically with a spatula or hand blender until smooth and creamy.
- Add in the orange zest & lemon, vanilla and pistachio if using, then fold the nutella in. Gently mix by hand until combined.
- Transfer the filling into a piping bag and chill 5 mins in the freezer to set. Fill each strawberry with the cream.
- Decorate with crumbled pistachios and top with baby basil leaves.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate in an airtight container until ready to serve.