Try a Vodka Lemon Spritzer and it will easily become one of your favourite Summer cocktails!
This Vodka Lemon Spritzer recipe is one of the most refreshing cocktail around.
You only need a bunch of ingredients, plus it’s one of those low-calories drink, so it’s perfect you want to keep an eye on your weight effortlessly.
If you want to try something more adventurous, add some fresh basil leaves to the mix, it pairs wonderfully adding extra freshness in your mouth!
Now, call all your friends over for happy hour and enjoy one, or two ( and maybe three) Vodka Lemon Spritzer!
Don’t you fancy vodka? Fair enough, here are some more delicious drink recipes!
- 2 tbsp Water
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 2 slices Lemon peel
- 3 Lemon wedges
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 6 fl oz (150 ml) Vodka, very cold
- Seltz or soda water as needed
- In a small sauce pan, bring to a light boil the sugar, water, lemon peel and juice, on very low heat.
- Simmer until you reach a syrup consistency, then turn the heat off an allow to cool.
- Fill each glass with a wedge of lemon, 2fl oz of vodka and 1 tbsp of syrup, then lightly mix.
- Top with soda water and ice cubes, then serve.