Rich, decadent, and extremely easy to make Nutella tart - Made with little if no effort at all and ready in just 30 minutes.
Who doesn't love Nutella? I'm pretty sure there are plenty of fans out there - and the famous pastry chef Pierre Hermé is one of those.
Did you know he created this Nutella tart recipe especially for his wife? You couldn't expect any less from one of the best pastry chefs in the world.
I've decided to give a nice twist to the original recipe and replace the store-bought version with my homemade Italian Chocolate Spread.
It takes 10 minutes to make and it's well worth the wait. Believe me when I say this is really GOOD STUFF.
Whether you're celebrating a special occasion, or just feel like baking, this heart-warming decadent chocolate tart will make your tastebuds rejoice!
More Chocolate Desserts To Try:
Nutella Tart inspired by Pierre Hermé
- 250 g shortcrust pastry
- 85 g Nutella spread
- 140 g 70% dark chocolate, chopped
- 100 g butter, room temperature
- 1 egg
- 3 egg yolks
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 60 g blanched almonds, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- powdered sugar, to decorate
- Roll out the shortcrust pastry on a parchment covered tart baking pan. Blind bake (cover with extra parchment and dry beans) in a preheated oven to 350F(180C) for 10 mins. Then spread nutella on top.
- Put chocolate and butter in 2 bowls. Microwave until melted. Allow to cool a bit. Lightly whisk the chocolate with egg, then fold 1 yolk at a time until fully incorporated. Add sugar in.
- Add sugar and orange zest in, fold warm butter in and mix until just combined. Fill the tart shell with the ganache and top with almonds. Bake for 11 mins.
- Allow to cool 20mins then sprinkle powdered sugar and extra almonds on top and serve.
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.