Salmon and Tomato Tartare is the perfect recipe for a quick, healthy no-fuss Summer meal that takes just 10 minutes to put together. It's also gluten-free and dairy-free!
Salmon is the most versatile fish you can put your hands on: grilled, poached, barbecued, steamed, stir-fried, are just a few ways you can have it.
It is an excellent source of high-quality proteins and has a great amount of Omega-3, the good fatty acids that contribute to healthy brain function and reduce the risk of heart disease.
This salmon and tomato tartare is an amazing dish to have during summer, it takes less than 10 minutes to put together, and requires just a few fresh ingredients.
Always use the freshest salmon possible, Japanese sashimi-quality-style, since you are going to eat it raw. You can also switch it for smoked salmon, which is also safe to eat during pregnancy.
Pick organic tomatoes, juicy and tasty, and finish the dish with a splash of good quality, fruity Italian extra-virgin olive oil.
Et voilà! Summer is served!
This quick and easy Salmon and Tomato Tartare has also been featured on Bon Appetit Magazine.
More Summer Recipes To try:
Salmon and Tomato Tartare
- 120 gr fresh salmon fillet finely diced
- 1 organic tomato
- 1 tsp chopped chives
- 2 tsp extra-virgin olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly cracked black pepper to taste
- Place the salmon cubes in a small bowl, add the extra-virgin olive oil and season with salt and black pepper to taste.
- Cut the tomato in half, spoon the seeds and juice out and discard.
- Finely cube the tomato, place in a bowl and add chives and the remaining oil.
- Season with salt and black pepper to taste and gently mix.
- Arrange the seasoned salmon on a serving dish, spoon the tomato & chives on top and serve immediately.
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.