Easy, tasty Truffle Pesto Roasted Potatoes – Give a new twist to classic roasted potatoes and dress them up with a delicious truffle pesto, for a quick gorgeous side dish you’ll be proud to share on your dinner table.
Roasted potatoes are one of those comforting classic dishes none ever gets tired of. Beloved by kids and adults alike, take no time to prepare, and they’re very easy to make. Whether you need a great side for the upcoming holiday dinners, or just need to whip up something to go along chicken/meat/fish, roasted potatoes always come to rescue you.
I make roasted potatoes on a weekly basis, mainly simply seasoned with salt and pepper and a bit of fresh rosemary sprigs. This time, however, I’ve decided to give a bit of a twist to my usual potatoes, and pack them with extra truffle pesto flavour.For this recipe, I’ve teamed up with Sacla’, to show you how easy it is to make a showstopping side dish with minimum efforts. If you like bold flavors as much as I do, adding Sacla’ Truffle Pesto to your roasted potatoes is guaranteed to amaze your taste-buds.You can also play with the flavour and try one of the other 6 different Sacla’ pesto flavours: Classic Basil, Sun-Dried Tomato, Roasted Pepper, Fiery Chilli, Char-Grilled Aubergine and Fresh Coriander. I’m sure they would all go along pretty well with these simple roasted potatoes.
The recipe for this Truffle Pesto Roasted Potatoes couldn’t be easier. All you need is 3 simple ingredients: baby potatoes, Sacla’ truffle pesto, and good extra virgin olive oil.Simply split the baby potatoes into half, toss with extra virgin olive oil, truffle pesto, salt and pepper, and get them into a hot oven. With little effort, you’ll get beautifully crispy potatoes with a heart-warming fall taste. Simple things are always a winner!These crispy potato bites have a creamy center and are loaded with flavour-packed truffle pesto. Believe me when I say they’re totally addicting. Few of my favourite ways to serve include these light Lemon Chicken Skewers and this awesome Mediterranean-style Prosciutto Wrapped Cod.Truffle Pesto Roasted Potatoes make a fantastic side to serve on special occasions such as Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s Eve. They’re also simple and quick enough to whip up for a weeknight dinner!
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
Please let me know how you liked it! Leave a comment below and share a picture on Instagram with the hashtag #thepetitecook! Looking at your pictures always makes me smile *and super hungry*!
**This post is sponsored by Sacla’. I truly recommend this brand and I’m really proud to collaborate with their team. Thank you for supporting the brands that support The Petite Cook!**
- 450gr new potatoes, halved or quartered if large
- 1 jar ( 90gr ) Sacla' Truffle Pesto
- sea salt flakes and freshly cracked black pepper
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- handful of fresh curly parsley, finely chopped, to serve
- Preheat oven to 400F/200C.
- In a large bowl, toss potatoes with the extra virgin olive oil until coated. Fold in ½ jar of truffle pesto, sprinkle with salt and pepper and toss to coat.
- Roast for 30 minutes, remove from the oven and stir. Return to the oven and roast until the potatoes are tender and lightly golden and crisp on top, about 10 minutes more.
- Transfer potatoes to a serving bowl, toss with extra truffle pesto and chopped parsley if you like, and serve.