This vibrant Wonderland Smoothie is packed with vitamins and healthy goodness - A fun colourful addition to any Alice in Wonderland themed party.
Are you as excited as I am about the new movie Alice Through the Looking Glass?!
I have loved Alice in Wonderland since I was a kid. I received Lewis Carroll's book for my 5th birthday and I can't even count the times I've read it, or watched the disney movie over the years. And now that I'm all grown up, I'm loving that there is a "grown-up" movie version too.
To celebrate Alice Through the Looking Glass coming out at the cinema, I thought a multi-coloured Wonderland Smoothie would be a fun way to get in the movie mood.
This Wonderland Smoothie has everything you can get from a drink. It's loaded with fresh fruits, tastes delicious and it's super fulfilling.
It's super easy to make this awesome smoothie, all you need is 5 ingredients: frozen bananas, mango, raspberries, blackberries and kiwi. I've added a splash of coconut water, but you can also use almond milk or simply cold water.
I like to keep it naturally sugar-free, but you're more than welcome to add a teaspoon of agave nectar ( to keep it vegan) or honey to sweeten things up.
Think how fun it would be to serve this Wonderland Smoothie at an Alice in Wonderland-themed party. Plus it's absolutely vegan and dairy-free, so everyone can enjoy it!
If you’re looking for more smoothie inspiration check here and find plenty more healthy and delicious drinks to cool you up this summer :).
I hope you will give this delicious healthy smoothie a try! Don’t forget to leave a comment below or on my Facebook page, and let me know how you liked it! Even better, snap a picture, tag it #thepetitecook and share it on Instagram! I can’t wait to see all your delicious creations :).
- 1 cup blackberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup mango, chopped
- 1 cup kiwi, chopped
- 2 bananas
- 1 glass coconut water or cold water
- Chop bananas into chunks, divide into 4 equal parts and store in the freezer until frozen. I usually do this the night before.
- Add into a powerful blender 1 part frozen banana, raspberries and ¼ glass of coconut water.
- Blend until frothy and smooth and pour over two glasses.
- Rinse the blender and fold in 1 part frozen banana, blackberries and another ¼ glass of coconut water. Mix until smooth and pour over raspberry smoothie.
- Rinse the blender and repeat the process with mango, then with kiwi, and pour over the other smoothie layers.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.