This vibrant Wonderland Smoothie is packed with vitamins and healthy goodness - A fun colourful addition to any Alice in Wonderland themed party.
Are you as excited as I am about the new movie Alice Through the Looking Glass?!
I have loved Alice in Wonderland since I was a kid. I received Lewis Carroll's book for my 5th birthday and I can't even count the times I've read it, or watched the disney movie over the years. And now that I'm all grown up, I'm loving that there is a "grown-up" movie version too.
To celebrate Alice Through the Looking Glass coming out at the cinema, I thought a multi-coloured Wonderland Smoothie would be a fun way to get in the movie mood.
This Wonderland Smoothie has everything you can get from a drink. It's loaded with fresh fruits, tastes delicious and it's super fulfilling.
It's super easy to make this awesome smoothie, all you need is 5 ingredients: frozen bananas, mango, raspberries, blackberries and kiwi. I've added a splash of coconut water, but you can also use almond milk or simply cold water. I like to keep it naturally sugar-free, but you're more than welcome to add a teaspoon of agave nectar ( to keep it vegan) or honey ( Manuka is my favorite) to sweeten things up.
Think how fun it would be to serve this Wonderland Smoothie at an Alice in Wonderland themed party. Plus it's absolutely vegan and dairy-free, so everyone can enjoy it!
If you’re looking for more smoothie inspiration check here and find plenty more healthy and delicious drinks to cool you up this summer :).
I hope you will give this delicious healthy smoothie a try! Don’t forget to leave a comment below or on my Facebook page, and let me know how you liked it! Even better, snap a picture, tag it #thepetitecook and share it on Instagram! I can’t wait to see all your delicious creations :).
- 1 cup blackberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup mango, chopped
- 1 cup kiwi, chopped
- 2 bananas
- 1 glass coconut water or cold water
- Chop bananas into chunks, divide into 4 equal parts and store in the freezer until frozen. I usually do this the night before.
- Add into a powerful blender 1 part frozen banana, raspberries and ¼ glass of coconut water.
- Blend until frothy and smooth and pour over two glasses.
- Rinse the blender and fold in 1 part frozen banana, blackberries and another ¼ glass of coconut water. Mix until smooth and pour over raspberry smoothie.
- Rinse the blender and repeat the process with mango, then with kiwi, and pour over the other smoothie layers.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.