This No-Bake Yogurt Fruit Tart is a healthy protein-packed and gluten-free dessert ready in just 20 min - A refreshing and colorful treat to enjoy on hot summer days.
I'm a massive no-bake dessert lover, and this no-bake yogurt fruit tart is one of the easiest desserts you can make on summertime.
A nutty crunchy crust filled with thick Greek-style yogurt, and then topped with a rainbow of fresh juicy summer fruit.
This No-Bake Yogurt Fruit Tart definitely meets all my dessert requirements: it's super easy, quick and loaded with healthy nutrients.
And look at it, isn't it just SO pretty? Perfect for an outdoor party/ bbq/ picnic, or served for breakfast and as an energy-packed afternoon snack.
There’s no baking involved, and the whole thing comes together in less than 20 mins.
All you need is simple wholesome ingredients you most probably have already at hand.
Plus, it’s gluten-free, refined sugar-free and entirely customizable with your favorite fruit.
Only have strawberries and mango on hand? Go for it. Don't like kiwi or melon? Leave them off. Or simply go with the season and top this mouth-watering tart with any fruit you find at your local farmers' market.
The crust comes together in a snap. All you have to do is place almond meal, coconut flakes, a glug of coconut oil, chopped softened dried figs and date syrup (you can substitute with honey if you prefer) in a food processor, and mix until sticky and evenly combined.
I make this crust often and sometimes I leave the nuts raw, but this time I lightly toasted both almonds and coconut.
I loved the extra nuttiness that it brings out, and in my opinion makes this tart even more delicious.
Press the nutty mixture into a tart pan using your fingers or the back of a spoon.
Then pop it in the freezer for 5 mins, to help firm the crust up and for easy removal from the tart pans.
Spread evenly the yogurt over the crust.
I like to use plain homemade Greek-style yogurt, but a dairy-free alternative will work well too, making this tart also 100% vegan.
Now that you have the base, go crazy with your fruit toppings.
I used whatever I had in the fridge: fresh blueberries, honeydew melon, kiwis, nectarines and pomegranate.
Sprinkle with extra coconut flakes and leave it in the coldest part of the fridge until ready to serve.
I told you it was easy! So, no more time-wasting. Call up your friends and enjoy this refreshing and colorful No-Bake Yogurt Fruit Tart!
I hope you have fun making this easy No-Bake Yogurt Fruit Tart! Don’t forget to leave a comment below or on my Facebook page, and let me know how you liked it! Even better, snap a picture, tag it #thepetitecook and share it on Instagram! Looking at your pictures makes me always happy :).
No-Bake Yogurt Fruit Tart
For the crust:
- 180 g almond flour
- 80 g dessicated coconut flakes
- 6 dried figs soaked in warm water for 10 min
- 1 tbsp date syrup or honey
- 1 tbsp coconut oil melted
For the filling:
- 240 g Greek-style yogurt or dairy-free alternative</span>
- 240 g assorted fresh fruit sliced ( I used blueberries, honeydew melon, kiwis, nectarines and pomegranate)
- Add all the crust ingredients into a food processor and mix together until you have a sticky well combined mixture.
- Put the mixture into a tart tin and use your fingers or the back of a spoon to spread it evenly, gently pressing it down in the tin to form the base.
- Put the tart in the freezer to set for about 5 mins.
- Spread yogurt evenly on top of your base.
- Top with sliced fruits and sprinkle with extra coconut flakes.
- Store in the coldest part of the fridge until ready to serve. Enjoy!
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.