Make the best of breakfast time and start by including in your breakfast this super quick, delicious Gluten-free Red Berry Smoothie!
This gluten-free red berry smoothie recipe is so easy it will take you only 2 minutes to make, and it's packed with nutritional value.
Red berries, such as strawberries, raspberries and red currant, are some of the most antioxidant-rich foods available on the market, and perhaps the easiest breakfast fruit to incorporate into your morning dish.
All you need to make this gluten-free red berry smoothie is just 5 ingredients:
- mixed red berries (strawberries, raspberries, red currant)
- almond milk
- greek yogurt
- blanched almonds
If you have time, I totally recommend making your own homemade Almond milk.
It tastes so much better than the store-bought version!
Can I make This Gluten-free Smoothie Vegan?
You can totally make this gluten-free smoothie vegan!
Swap regular Greek yogurt with a vegan version (coconut yogurt is my personal favourite), and use maple syrup instead of honey.
More Smoothie Recipes To Try:
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
Please let me know how you liked it! Leave a comment below and share a picture on Instagram with the hashtag #thepetitecook! Looking at your pictures always makes me smile *and super hungry*!
Gluten-free Red Berry Smoothie
- 200 g Red berries, strawberry, raspberry, red currant
- 120 ml Almond milk, cold
- 60 ml Greek light vanilla yogurt, or vegan coconut yogurt
- 1 tablespoon Honey, or maple syrup
- 2 tablespoon blanched almonds
- Place the red berries into a blender.
- Add in yogurt, almond milk, almonds and honey.
- Blend until completely smooth, and serve.
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.